Sunday, June 8, 2014

The First Encounter...

PJ was the first physical encounter that I had with someone whom I met on a dating website. We began chatting on pof.com. I think we chatted for a straight 12 hours the first day. We then exchanged numbers and began texting. The photos on my profile did show that I was bigger, but didn't really give the full picture. Of course, most of us women know that a good camera angle can make you look differently. Most of us don't like what we see when we look in the mirror, so we tend to only use the photos that may look differently than how we perceive ourselves to be.

PJ was six years older than me, but looked younger than me. He was thin, attractive, very active, and also ate healthily. This made me nervous about meeting him because I right away assumed that he wouldn't want anything to do with a fat ass like me. I approached him about this subject, asking if he minded that I was bigger. He said no, but I still wasn't comfortable with meeting. He was very understanding of my insecurities and basically told me to stop beating around the bush and just show him the real me instead of having an awkward surprise when we meet. I slowly began showing him more and more of me via text photos, and he never had one bad thing to say about me. In fact, told me once to stop being so insecure and that he has been with women bigger than me.

One of the biggest things that I missed throughout my long marriage was oral sex. My ex was a big time germophobe and didn't like to put much into his mouth. He wouldn't even drink after me or our kids because of our hideous germs. I think, in the 11 years we were together, I can remember 4 or 5 times that he went down south, and when he did, it was only for a minute, then he came right back up. I didn't get enjoyment out of it and it was something I yearned for; to be tasted.

PJ told me that he loved eating pussy, and I also told him about my yearning for it after going years without it. He wanted to be the one to make me explode with the slip of his tongue and I got excited just thinking about it.

After chatting and getting to know one another for awhile, a month or so, we finally decided it was time to stop talking about it and put our words into actions. He knew that I had just gotten out of a marriage, and he was thinking about possibly moving out of state in the fall, so we agreed to just start things off as friends with benefits, without any commitment.  I warned him that I was pretty shy and that I had not been with anyone since my ex husband, and I would probably be very nervous.

Driving to his home, I was a nervous wreck. Holy shit, what am I doing? What if something goes horribly wrong and I'm just wasting my time? PJ talked to me on the phone for almost the entire 45 minute drive to his house and met me in the driveway to ensure me that I had the right place.

When I got out of the car, he met me with a hug and led me into his house. I was still a nervous wreck once inside, standing there like I didn't know what to do or say. Does he like me? What if he wants me to leave?

PJ was very polite and friendly, "You ARE nervous", he said, as he hugged me again and gave me two quick pecks on the lips. The kisses did put me at ease a little bit, I mean, if he didn't like me, he wouldn't have just kissed me, right?

We then sat down in front of the tv, watching a little bit and chit chatting just trying to break the ice a little.

Out of nowhere, PJ leans over and kisses me again, and this quickly turned into more passionate kissing; french kissing; making out, whatever you want to call it. His hands ran all over my body, underneath of my shirt, underneath my bra, his finger tips gently squeezing at my nipples. I could feel the excitement rising inside of me as we continued to make out.

Then we stopped. "Wow, you are a very good kisser", I said.

"Wanna see what else I'm good at?", he asked.

With that, he began unbuttoning my pants and slowly pulled them off, along with my panties. .. I knew what was next...

I let out a small moan as I felt his tongue slide between my wet pussy lips. My legs spread wide open for him as he licked and sucked my pussy voraciously. My legs shook, I gripped the sheets and moaned louder and louder, fuck here it comes, as I came all over his face, again.. and again. He just couldn't get enough of me. Oh my God it felt so good, I haven't felt this good in years.

After a bit if time passed (believe me, I wasn't paying attention to the clock), he stopped, then put on a condom before he slid his manhood inside of me. Mmmmmm, that feels good. With an animalistic stare he looked me in the eyes while he continued to fuck me hard and fast as I drug my fingernails down his back and wrapped my legs around his waist. Ooh yes, this is just what I had imagined and had hoped would happen. He pulled out of me and went back down to clean up my sloppy juices, kissing my sweet lips and every now and then he would let out a moan showing me how much he loved how I tasted. This went on for awhile, back and forth between having sex and him eating me into ecstasy.

I knew eventually he would expect oral sex in return and I was happy to oblige, but a little nervous that I wouldn't be up to his standards. During our conversations, he mentioned that he was picky about blow jobs and that I had to be good at it and do it a certain way for him to enjoy it. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to please him and he would be disappointed. This was far from true. I licked and sucked his cock while he held my hair back and I swallowed every last drop. Once we were finished, we both laid there smiling, and he told me that I had just given him one of the best blow jobs he had EVER had. I wasn't expecting that compliment, but I'm glad that my skills were up to his standards. .. I went home a very happy girl that night.

PJ and I only had one more steamy encounter like this one a few weeks later. After that, we had somehow lost contact. Not sure what happened there, but the future was sure to give me more insight on this subject, which may be my next post.

--Syn


No comments:

Post a Comment